ATEX Certified Analogue Explosion Proof Telephone for Hazardous Environment
This Explosion Proof Telephone is protected in a corrosion resistant aluminum alloy die casting housing, provides the phone from the ingress of dust, dirt and fibers as well as resistance against the harmful and corrosive effects of water spray, sleet, snow and rain.
This explosion proof telephone can handle the large temperature differences found outdoors, high humidity, exposure to sea water and dust, Corrosive atmosphere, Explosive gases & particles, as well as mechanical wear and tear, making it perfect for use as an emergency telephone.
With explosion proof beacon and loudspeaker, the phone will ringing loudly and the lamp will flashing when there is a incoming call.
MAIN FEATURES of the ATEX Certified Analogue Explosion Proof Telephone for Hazardous Environment
- Standard Analog Telephone
- Telephone line power supply
- Can be connected to any standard two-wire telephone line, including analogue PABX lines and PSTN.
- Corrosion resistant aluminum alloy die casting housing (The telephone enclosure provides protection from the ingress of dust, dirt and fibers as well as resistance against the harmful and corrosive effects of water spray, sleet, snow and rain.)
- With NPT conduit entries and Type 3 / IP67 environmental ratings
- Certificated for Dust & Gas
- Zone classification: (For explosive gas atmospheres Zone 1 and Zone 2. For IIA, IIB explosive atmosphere. For dust Zone 20, Zone 21 and Zone 22.)
- Suitable for temperature class: T1 ~ T6.
- Impact of protection: IK10 according to EN50102
- The main keypad features 15 buttons (0-9,*,#, Redial, Mute, Last Number Redial) (Completely programmable weatherproof keypad designed to be used with gloves)
- Handset with Noise canceling microphone, for effective communication from noisy areas (Armored SS cord stands up to rough treatment, optional for black curly cord)
- Hermetically sealed non-contact hook sensing switch improves system reliability
- Ringing sound pressure level Approx. 90 dB(A) at 1m distance
- Mounting: Wall/column/structural
- ATEX, CE, FCC, RoHS, ISO9001 compliant
APPLICATIONS of the ATEX Certified Analogue Explosion Proof Telephone for Hazardous Environment
This Explosion proof broadcasting telephone is widely used in oil exploration, oil&gas plants, military, chemical and petrochemical plants, refineries, mines, oil refining, offshore and land based rigs, power generation facilities, wastewater treatment facilities, grain storage sites and other hazardous industrial environments.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION of the ATEX Certified Analogue Explosion Proof Telephone for Hazardous Environment
|Protection type||IP 66 as per EN60529|
|Operating temperature||-40°C to +70°C|
|Storage temperature||-45°C to +85°C|
|Power Supply||From the analogue telephone network|
|Supply Voltage||24 VDC to 65 VDC|
|Supply Current||20 mA DC to 100 mA DC|
|Ringer Volume||- 80dB(A) at a distance of 1 m|
- 110dB(A) at a distance of 1 m (for external horn speaker)
|Dialing Method||DTMF mode in accordance with ITU-T recommendation Q.23.|
CERTIFICATIONS of the ATEX Certified Analogue Explosion Proof Telephone for Hazardous Environment
PACKAGE of the ATEX Certified Analogue Explosion Proof Telephone for Hazardous Environment
Unit Size: 204*334*126 mm (H*W*D)
Carton Dimension: 200*300*440 mm (H*W*D)
Packaging materials: pearl cotton, carton
Phone Net Weight: 7 KG
Phone Gross weight: 8 KG
About J&R Technology Ltd.
J&R is one of the most professional manufacturers of emergency telephones, industrial telephones, Explosion-proof Telephones, and public telephones in Asia. The successful cooperation with thousands of customers all over the world and the supports to hundreds of projects have made us a reliable and popular supplier of industrial phones and phone accessories. Our main products include weatherproof phones, Explosion proof telephone, prison phones, emergency phones, elevator phones , acoustic phone booths and telephone kits as well.
As a reliable supplier of different kinds of industrial telephones, we have been sharing the equipments and systems with different customers and users all over the world. The professional service and excellent quality made us enjoy the reputation over more than 120 countries, including USA, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Czech Republic, Netherlands, Brazil, Germany, Argentina, Jordan, Ukraine, Lithuania, Qatar, Iran, India, Peru, Kazakhstan, Sweden, Latvia, Belgium, Italy, UAE, Albania, Canada, Venezuela, Bolivia, Switzerland, Romania, Thailand, Malaysia, Turkey, Israel, Greece, Spain, France, UK, Denmark, South Africa, Australia, Mexico, Colombia, Chile etc.
Dedication and profession have been our pursuing goal during any procedures of our production, not only in developing and quality controlling, but also in marketing and after sales. We serve any single potential customer with special individual solutions and systems.
Choose J&R technology, choose reliable talks.
Q: Do you have any MOQ limit?
A: Low MOQ, 1pc is available.
Q: Can I have a sample order?
A: Yes, we welcome sample order to test and check quality.Mixed samples are acceptable.
Q: What do IP Ratings mean?
A: IP Ratings apply to enclosures such as our telephone cabinets. They indicate how the enclosure protects against water and dust ingress, the higher the better.
Q: What about the lead time?
A: Normally within 2-5 working days. We have materials in stock for most of hot selling products. And mass production time needs 3-4 weeks for order quantity more than 100 units.
Q: Do you offer guarantee for the products?
A: Yes, we offer 2 years warranty to our products against delivery.
Q: What's the quality standard of your products?
A: ATEX, CE, FCC, RoHS, ISO9001:2015 certification approved. All materials are in high grade and new. With the strict quality, every phone be thoroughly tested before leaving the factory.
Q: Is it OK to print my logo on the products?
A: Yes. Please inform us formally before our production and confirm the design firstly based on our sample.
Q: Can you produce a product in a color of my choosing?
A: Yes, we can manufacture products in different colors, however there may be minimum quantities or surcharges applicable.